Saturday, October 15, 2011

The 100 Most Dominant Breweries

Posted by: Tyler Rippeteau

Oct. 15, 2011

I have already reviewed a couple of more beers on both the Avery and the Barleywine Lists, but I have yet to touch up my notes and write the story of each beer.  It has been a busy weekend so far and today I am taking the day off to head over to Avery and try to get my hands on the much anticipated Rumpkin which will finally be released in bottles today. 

Since I will most likely not get around to another review for a couple of days, I wanted to give you guys something interesting to read in the mean time.  So here is the recently complied Beer Advocate list of the Top 100 Most Dominant Breweries.  It is pretty fascinating and contains a few surprises.  Check it out, let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment