Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can Anyone Beat this Selection of American Craft Beers at the Moment?

Posted by: Stonecipher

March 30, 2011

A string of excellent luck, hard work and perseverance over the past month and a half have suddenly led me to have all of this:



This is certainly the best lineup I have ever had at one time.  I fought hard for the KBS, I searched high and low for the Pliny, I traveled over 2,000 miles to bring the Consecration, Oak Aged Yeti and G'Knight home and I schmoozed the right people here in Chicago to get all the Bourbon County stuff.  Funny that it all happened to show up at roughly the same time.

EDIT: For the record, I forgot to include The Abyss in the picture.

I'm curious to hear what everyone else has, if anyone thinks they can best this current collection.

I do have a lot more beer at the moment, multiples of many of these and plenty more from all the breweries represented, but I thought these were the best examples of the most impressive beers out there at the moment.  In case anyone is wondering, here is the list from left to right:

FRONT ROW:
Russian River - Pliny the Elder
Founders - Kentucky Breakfast Stout
Founders - Double Trouble
Lagunitas - Hop Stoopid
Avery - Maharaja
Great Divide - Oak Aged Yeti
Great Divide - Old Ruffian
Russian River - Consecration
Oskar Blues - G'Knight
Goose Island - Bourbon County Brand Stout

BACK ROW:
Goose Island - Rare Bourbon County Stout
Goose Island - Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment