Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Video Review of Founders Double Trouble

Posted by: Tyler Rippeteau

Aug. 30, 2011

While browsing around and reading about beer I came across a decent video review of Founders Double Trouble.  I just found it interesting to compare my notes to those of the guy in the video below.  We had some very similar thoughts on it with the exception of the nose.  He smelled a lot of pine, whereas I got almost all citrus - which is exactly what I usually get from this fabulous beer.  Interestingly, though, we both agreed on and noted the lack of malt notes in the nose.

Anyhow, watching this video makes me want a Double Trouble right now!  Too bad we have to wait until the winter rolls around again.  Hope you all find this as interesting as I do:





P.S. Thanks to hophedbrewhouse for the video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment